Blog Day

9:29 PM / Posted by Lenva /

Blog Day 2007


Here are my five postings for Blog Day.

1. Sheryl's Nussbaum-Beach's blog - I love this blog. Sheryl always has something interesting on the go. A must for all teachers.
2. Jane's e-learning pick of the day - a great place to find new and interesting sites and tools.
3. Travel blog on Bali - my home away from home. I must start one of my own.
4. Poetry blog - some great poems and discussions on poems.
5. Mr Random's random blog - with lots of quirky discussions and interesting points. A good place to get lost on a Sunday afternoon

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by MR. RANDOM on September 2, 2007 at 4:44 AM

Hi there, thanks for the mention in your blog! I saw you in my referrers and thought I'd stop by. Your new radio station sounds like a lot of fun... same frequency as the college station I'm a DJ on here in Eugene, Oregon... 88.1FM KWVA.

Post a Comment