Moments that make it all worthwhile

7:38 PM / Posted by Lenva /

We are lucky in the teaching profession as we all have these moments from time to time.
Recently, I was facilitating a session on digital photography in one of my schools. After the session I had a visit from a little 5 year old girl, carrying this big poster that she had made.


Translation of text (spelling is mine):
'Today we went to Room Seven. The teacher was called Mrs Shearing. We are learning digital camera. We first put on the rope and then we press the power button and the digital camera is on and we take our picture and then if I want to look at my picture press this arrow.'

So cute!

Just take a look at some of the photos that were taken by these 5 and 6 year olds. They are stunning.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment