At last!!! Just what I need...

3:34 AM / Posted by Lenva /

Holy Catfish! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange!... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Please don't abandon me!.

I am flat out like a lizard drinking with an awfully big adventure, selling my soul to Google, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to every man and his dog. My day is passing in a blur from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to the point at which I fall asleep on the couch.
I am not being a whinging Pom or anything. Life happens.

I will try to remember my blog password more often in future.
No, really!

Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

by courtesy of

1 comments:

Comment by bigtumtums on July 19, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I found your site while searching and surfing and found this link... thanks for sharing the fun!

Post a Comment