A very handy website

7:45 PM / Posted by Lenva /

I found a very handy site the other day.
I had been emailed some old files that were in Publisher. Not only do I not have Publisher on my home pc, but I was also working on a Mac at the time, so I had no way of opening them.
Then I discovered PDF Online





I uploaded the Publisher files and within minutes I was emailed them back as PDFs - fantastic!!
This site will also convert pdf to word, documents to pdf, and a widget to save your blogs and websites to pdfs.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Unknown on April 19, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Brilliant tip - needed it last week, but have now tucked it away. Can't figure why folk email Publisher without converting it to a universal format anyway?

Comment by Marcus Norrish on June 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Wow, there have been a few times I could have used this. Thanks for the tip.

Marcus Norrish

Post a Comment